New Cloud Accounting User
You are not yet using a cloud accounting system…
Top 8 Reasons to Embrace Cloud Accounting
1. Available 24/7. Easy access anytime, anywhere with just an internet browser. No need to worry about which operating system you use to access your software. Accessible from your PC, laptop, Mac, tablet, iPad or any mobile phone. In the office, on the move, at home or even on holiday, your financial information is always available to you.
2. Easy to understand and intuitive to use. Written with the Cloud in mind rather than based upon a traditional PC software means the language used is modern and easy to understand compared to the traditional software which used confusing accountancy jargon.
3. Easy to test and experience for free. Most Cloud systems allow you to play with the software for up to 14 days (and sometimes longer) completely free of charge and with no commitment.
4. Once you do decide which cloud based software is best for your business you just pay a small monthly fee. There is no need to buy expensive software and pay upfront. The small monthly fee also includes all upgrades, updates and back up. No annual contract so you can cancel at any time.
5. Cloud based software links to Apps which can improve the accuracy of your data inputting such as:
a. Create and send your sales invoices while on the move from your mobile phone and the system tells you when they are opened by your customer.
b. Automate credit control by emailing reminders direct from the system.
c. Bank streams (reconcile your bank by importing data directly from your bank, credit card or PayPal and reconciling at the touch of a button).
d. Receipt photography where you can record expenses on the move and which saves your receipts as PDFs next to your transactions.
e. Many of the Cloud based systems link to industry specific Apps such as construction, manufacturing, property, retail and many more.
f. Combine payroll and bookkeeping for reduced manual data entry with less errors and greater accuracy.
6. Have totally up to date “live data”. Rather than basing decisions on historical data you will have instant access to “live data” so you will see at the touch of a button a true and up to date picture of exactly how your business is doing. Your accounts instantly reflect the latest transactions. You can then share data with your accountant leading to better communication and faster, more effective decision making. Your accountant therefore spends less time on tidying up your book keeping and more time on the really important tax planning, business advice and financial advice.
7. Risk reduction – your data is automatically backed up by the software supplier so you never have to worry about losing your data. Upgrades and updates automatically applied for simplicity and efficiency.
8. And finally it will be the only way that you will cope with the demands from HMRC for quarterly accounting information in the future.
Existing clients can login to WandD Family Zone (Private) to find out more about the above.
What our clients say!
“I have been in the consultancy sector of business for 10 years and have worked with Wood & Disney throughout this time. During this time they have worked with me through the good and bad times to help evolve my business and steer me in the right direction.
With the help of Wood & Disney I moved my records onto QuickBooks Online accounting software. I struggled to find the time to use the system to its full potential therefore I soon offloaded all the hassle onto Wood & Disney who have been able to provide me with far more beneficial real time information which has allowed me to make far better decisions for both myself and my company. I started to notice a real difference as, in a difficult period for the very niche industry, my time was freed up to spend looking for new contracts.
Brand Life Consultancy Limited
“All the wood and disney team are friendly. Calls/emails are answered in a timely manner. We do not just feel like a number and it feels like wood and disney really care about us and have our best interests at heart".
Kate Heffernan & Verity Dent
Heffernan Dental Specialists Limited
“After being with Wood & Disney for several years and recently embracing cloud computing and outsourcing payroll to them I would like to say a big thank you to the whole team.
I am constantly delighted with the comprehensive and tailored support that we receive, they are a wonderful bunch of professionals. They provide us with prompt and friendly help and guidance whenever needed which is important when running a small company. They are forward thinking and always take the opportunity to give advice on improving our profitability. I can't think of anyone I would trust more with our accounts".
Paul & Amanda Cartlidge
R. Bullock Precision Engineering Limited
“I have been working with Wood and Disney for about 4 years now and I am very satisfied with the service I have received from them. They are by far the best accounting company I have worked with. They are not just my accountants; they are very professional business consultants who have been providing me with very useful suggestions on different aspects of my business. They are very competent and experienced in what they do. Brendon and David who have been working with us, are very professional and knowledgeable, and the advice they offered me in relation to claiming my company’s R&D Tax relief has been extremely useful. As such, I have no hesitation in recommending them as a very professional and reliable accounting firm based in Colchester".
Oxborrow Engineering Limited
In my view, Wood & Disney isn't just an accountancy firm, but instead act as my business advisors. They support me and my business in planning ahead and assessing what steps I need to take to help grow my business further, in a way that suits me. I would recommend Wood & Disney to anyone looking for plain-speaking help with the financial aspects of managing a growing business. Speak with David or Peter."
“I love that you are not stereotypical accountants. You make the “subject matter” interest (as best as is possible!), and I had fun when we meet! Your engagement process is slick and simple and I’m very clear on what I’ve signed up to and my responsibility in the business relationship. You have quickly earned my trust and I feel assured you will look after Neon Solutions business needs and support us with professional, honest advice when we need it.
I am especially grateful for your patience and support while we have been getting our business off the ground and am looking forward to Neon Solution’s future with confidence – I’m pleased we can share the road to success!”
Neon Solutions Limited