New Cloud Accounting User
You are not yet using a cloud accounting system…
Top 8 Reasons to Embrace Cloud Accounting
1. Available 24/7. Easy access anytime, anywhere with just an internet browser. No need to worry about which operating system you use to access your software. Accessible from your PC, laptop, Mac, tablet, iPad or any mobile phone. In the office, on the move, at home or even on holiday, your financial information is always available to you.
2. Easy to understand and intuitive to use. Written with the Cloud in mind rather than based upon a traditional PC software means the language used is modern and easy to understand compared to the traditional software which used confusing accountancy jargon.
3. Easy to test and experience for free. Most Cloud systems allow you to play with the software for up to 14 days (and sometimes longer) completely free of charge and with no commitment.
4. Once you do decide which cloud based software is best for your business you just pay a small monthly fee. There is no need to buy expensive software and pay upfront. The small monthly fee also includes all upgrades, updates and back up. No annual contract so you can cancel at any time.
5. Cloud based software links to Apps which can improve the accuracy of your data inputting such as:
a. Create and send your sales invoices while on the move from your mobile phone and the system tells you when they are opened by your customer.
b. Automate credit control by emailing reminders direct from the system.
c. Bank streams (reconcile your bank by importing data directly from your bank, credit card or PayPal and reconciling at the touch of a button).
d. Receipt photography where you can record expenses on the move and which saves your receipts as PDFs next to your transactions.
e. Many of the Cloud based systems link to industry specific Apps such as construction, manufacturing, property, retail and many more.
f. Combine payroll and bookkeeping for reduced manual data entry with less errors and greater accuracy.
6. Have totally up to date “live data”. Rather than basing decisions on historical data you will have instant access to “live data” so you will see at the touch of a button a true and up to date picture of exactly how your business is doing. Your accounts instantly reflect the latest transactions. You can then share data with your accountant leading to better communication and faster, more effective decision making. Your accountant therefore spends less time on tidying up your book keeping and more time on the really important tax planning, business advice and financial advice.
7. Risk reduction – your data is automatically backed up by the software supplier so you never have to worry about losing your data. Upgrades and updates automatically applied for simplicity and efficiency.
8. And finally it will be the only way that you will cope with the demands from HMRC for quarterly accounting information from 2020 onwards.
Existing clients can login to WandD Family Zone (Private) to find out more about the above.
What our clients say!
"I am constantly delighted with the comprehensive and tailored support that we receive, they are a wonderful bunch of professionals. They provide us with prompt and friendly help and guidance whenever needed which is important when running a small company."
"They are forward thinking and always take the opportunity to give advice on improving our profitability. I can't think of anyone I would trust more with our accounts."
"As a director of a small business still in relative infancy ,having a local accountant that I can depend on is of upmost importance . Wood & Disney oversee my accounts with great efficiency and care and offer a personal bespoke service which enables me to devote my time to the day-to-day running of the business ,knowing my financial matters and all duties that need to be legally fulfilled are in reliable and professional hands."
"The team at Wood & Disney are approachable , friendly and all round ,a pleasure to work alongside."
"We have been using Wood & Disney for approximately 10 years now and have always been very satisfied with the service provided. We get practical plain English advice with no jargon, with business advice, which can make a real difference to our success as well as doing all the usual tax and accounting stuff. We would recommend them to anyone."
"I am just writing to thank you and your staff for all the help you have given us all year with our accounts. We have been so impressed with the professional and efficient service you provide. Wages are calculated each week without delay and Laura has always gone the extra mile to answer our questions when we've needed advice."
"At the end of five years of profitable trading I wish to place on record my thanks for the way in which our accounts and tax affairs have been conducted. The advice and support given by everyone ensured that we avoided myriad pitfalls into which we could have fallen. The promptness and accuracy of your service is commended. It is a pleasure to work with dedicated professional people."
"Since applying to your team of accountants later last year my husband and I have now realised just how misinformed we were previously. Book keeping, once a miserable task resentfully performed, has now proved to be a fundamental quality experience which has enhanced our autonomy."
"The humanistic approach undertaken by the team is of significance when dealing with people who are not so experienced in the fine art of accounts. Once again thank you, and may our future transactions prove just as satisfactory."
"Please can I take this opportunity to thank you and John for completing these accounts for me swiftly, and in an efficient manner. It is a great please to deal with a firm who can provide a good service without the need for me to get heavily involved in too much detail."
"I was really touched to receive the bottles of Australian Wine in honour of my 60th. It also reminds me that I have been using your firm, originally through Philip Wood, since 1976 (so half my life!). So thanks to you and the firm, and I look forward to your continued support. For some, retirement may begin at 60, but I am intending to stay in harness for some time still.. So you may assume that we will remain in contact for some years to come."